AFCM’s mission is to evangelize and disciple the nations.
To reach the nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Purpose
AFCM endeavors to provide support, leadership and spiritual oversight for its registrant-ministries who are united in their common beliefs, who desire fellowship with other ministers of like precious faith, and who are in need of ministerial credentials provided by a reputable organization.
Although AFCM serves as a spiritual covering for its registrants, it does not govern any of its registrants-ministries. Each ministry operates independently of AFCM. However, as members of the Body of Christ, all should live lives representative of Christ and above reproach. Therefore, AFCM and its leadership strongly believe, teach, and exemplify a high standard of integrity, Godly character, and moral excellence, and encourage that standard to be duplicated throughout its registration.
The purpose of AFCM is to:
- Provide a means of unity, strength, and fellowship among registrants of AFCM
- Assist AFCM ministers in reaching their most effective potential in the ministry to which God has called them.
- Recognize ministers who have proven themselves through registration in AFCM as licensed or ordained ministers.
- Supply a means of Godly encouragement and counsel to ministers in accuracy of doctrine and integrity of character.
- Assist in coordinating overseas ministry projects and the support of AFCM missions.
- Take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations.