Partnership is a spiritual principle that God instituted to bring increased blessing when people work together. King David understood the principles of partnership when he responded to the fighting men who did not want to share the spoils after the battle. He said, “As his part is who goes down to the battle, so shall his part be who stays by the supplies; they shall share alike.”
That means the blessings and rewards for every life that God reaches through AFCM not only belong to AFCM, but to our Family Partners as well. If God is directing you to become a Family Partner with AFCM, then prepare yourself for the rewards and blessings that come through the power of partnership!
Benefits of Partnership:
- Special Partner letters periodically throughout the year.
- Special CD sent to Family Partners on occasion.
- AFCM Family Partner Card which entitles you to discounts on AFCM products.
- Prayer support from Jim & Kathleen Kaseman and the Staff of AFCM.
- Bi-monthly publication of AFCM Family Update.
Online Donations Form
Put PayPal donation form here…